Monday, December 17, 2012

*9 Dream

CONFUSING 
|
|
|
|
Dream.Yea,I think everyone have their own dream.
I always think that do my dream will come true.
Okay,I have many dreams.
Sometimes I want to be singer because I love to sing although my voice maybe just not bad only.
Sometimes I want to be a actress because I feel that if I can have my own drama,movie or video like other actress,I'll happy and fly in the sky. 
Sometimes I just want to be a good student and study at oversea and get a good result then have a good job.And maybe I can earn much money and......

Okay,stop thinking.
I think it's crazy.
but it's just my dream.

And now I just want to work hard for my SPM and get a good result.
So,the dreams......I guess it quite......Don't know. LOL 


That's all.
Sorry,I just want to say it out at here.
If you don't like just ignore it. 


With Amy aka Hui.
Love.


STAY TURN 

No comments:

Post a Comment