Thursday, January 17, 2013

*10 Remember.Memorable.Graduate.Keep In Touch.

Haha.Okay,this is the photo that from I was 6 years old until NOW.
The left photo is my graduate photo.Haha.
And I was realized that I always took this kind of photo with short hair.LOL
Everyday listened many people said 
"I want change photo with you!"
"I book a photo of you ar, give me!Faster!"
"Let me see you photo!"
"Who exchange with you already?"
Okay,busy with exchange photo this few day and busy with exam also.

Take a picture with my 5A5 classmates' graduate photo.
Lovely.
Sorry,it looks quite blur and "thanks" to Amy chua.
Haha.

5A5 Girl's group. (Just a few,not completed get it)
This was took by MNee Jee and Ah bong when we were tuition.
It looks nice :D
LOVE.



I'll remember all the moment between us since now.
Love you friends. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment